Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day & Happy Anniversary

It's Earth Day 2009!
I hope you have seen the impact of a plant-based diet on your health and the health of Mother Earth. Of all the sources of pollution, the industry of animal agriculture takes the cake. That's why you may have seen the article Vegetarian is the New Prius. Hybrid cars are great but adopting a plant-based diet is something everyone can afford.

It's also Chef Veggie's one year anniversary. I have had a wonderful time making great meals for clients weekly, special dinners, birthday parties and even fun events with Greenling. I plan to continue trying to run my business as green as possible by composting all veggie scraps, buying local and organic food, encouraging the use of Pyrex, shopping with reusable bags,using energy saving cooking methods like pressure cooking, presoaking etc.

To celebrate a great first year in business, I'm offering current and new customers who mention "EARTHDAY" 25% off any service between today and June 30th.
Visit Chef Veggie or give me a call at (512) 914-1543!

No comments: